Max Weiss Co., LLC
Production welders need not apply! However, if you’re a knowledgeable welder who craves variety in your work – in a team environment that welcomes new ideas as it continually seeks to improve - we have the perfect position for you! Max Weiss Company is a fabricator of structural and miscellaneous steel, supplying high-quality fabricated metal parts to customers across a broad segment of industries. We need welders/fabricators who are flexible and can tackle different challenges, and adaptable to using different techniques to get these jobs done. Our culture focuses on teamwork to help each other out whenever possible, and leave no stone unturned in delivering the highest-quality products to our customers. We offer the best wages, culture and benefits in our industry. Starting pay is based on experience.
Our Welders Fabricate and weld company products from steel to meet customer and company standards. Analyze work orders, specifications, and blueprints to determine materials to be used, project planning and layout, and assembly sequences. Perform hand grinding and polishing as needed. Operate overhead crane, drill, presses, etc.…
- Set-up and all position welding on wide variety of parts, and/or smaller, more complicated weldments in accordance with code certifications, alignment, dimensional and general inspection requirements
- Fit and position parts, and weld work of various descriptions such as large beams, frames and plate weldments
- Meet standard labor and quality requirements in work performance
- Interpret and maintain basic production and quality documents
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Actively engage in group and company meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Four (4) or more years of work experience preferred.
- Robotic Welder Experience a plus.
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of welding techniques, material characteristics and structural fundamentals.
- Able to read blueprints and use measuring instruments for job layout.
- Stable work history and record of attendance.
- Open-minded, with strong commitment to team culture.
- Total commitment to quality and safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to follow company policies and procedures.